Yes. Frank’s Austin Boats does not supply a captain with our rentals so the Primary Boat Driver/Captain will be required to have a Boater’s License.
No Pets allowed. We love pets as much as the next animal lover, however, our boats stay much cleaner with a No Pet Policy.
Each Boat Rental is a pre-negotiated time slot, however, if your particular boat rental does not have a back to back rental, we may be able to work with you and extend your rental at the biillable hourly rate.
Yes. Upon Requesting your Boat Rental, you tell us which lake you prefer, and we’ll put the boat on the lake of your choice and have it in the water waiting for you.
Yes. Each of our Boat Rentals comes with water sports equipment. Tow line and tube for tubing, floating noodles, and more!
Yes. Each of our Boat Rentals comes with life jackets for each person on board.
A security allowance is a protection in place for owners in case a customer does something that incurs post-rental expenses and can be seen in the confirmed booking terms. It acts very much like a security deposit although GetMyBoat doesn’t charge it upfront. The security allowance may be used for minor damages caused during the rental, gas fees, cleaning fees, additional hours on the water, or any other charge a customer may incur during a rental.
The person signing the check-in form MUST be the one operating the boat or rental equipment, as this person is the one held responsible for ALL damages to the vessel, contents, & actions of their passengers. State law requires children under the age of 12 wear a life vest while on board. Texas Parks and Wildlife department requires all persons born after September 1 , 1993 to complete a Boating Safety Course approved the the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. You must supply the certification at the time of the rental.
• Texas Boating Law states that the person renting the boat is responsible for having all legally required equipment aboard & considers operating a vessel in excess of its capacity rating (combined weight of persons, motor, & gear), hazardous skiing, seat, gunwale, transom riding, and wake jumping negligent operation.
• Owner reserves the right to terminate the boat rental if negligent operation occurs during the rental. Please exercise courtesy & common sense.
• The renter must report any malfunction, breakdown, or accident of the rental craft to the owner immediately.
• ALL State of Texas/ Federal BWI & DWI rules apply.
• All rental boats are checked in and checked out. The operator MUST be present to sign both check-in & check-out forms.
• NO ANIMALS (dogs, etc) are allowed on rental boats at any time.
• Renters are responsible for cost of GAS they use & any propeller damage that may occur.
• As a Renter, you are responsible for leaving the Boat in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Renter, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to the Boat. In the event that the Boat Owner claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage/loss, including but not limited to, photographs, you agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged/lost items with equivalent items.
Full refund up to 5 days prior.