24 FT Caravelle
24 FT Caravelle
She's a Beauty, and All around worthy vessel!
- 4 Hours: $480
- Full Day: $880
- Renter pays for gas used
- Deposit $500
What To Expect Onboard
I have owned boats for over ten years and have been excited to share it with others so they can enjoy the boating lifestyle since 2017. My boats are fully equipped with safety equipment, bumpers, ropes and a tube. Additional water toys are available upon request and are included in the price of the rental. Hope to have your business!
- Single Engine
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Wheel Steering
All Frank’s Boat Rentals can be put in on Lake Travis or Lake Austin. You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.
Full refund up to 5 days prior.
Additional Terms & Information
The person signing the check-in form MUST be the one operating the boat or rental equipment, as this person is the one held responsible for ALL damages to the vessel, contents, & actions of their passengers. State law requires children under the age of 12 wear a life vest while on board. Texas Parks and Wildlife department requires all persons born after September 1 , 1993 to complete a Boating Safety Course approved the the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. You must supply the certification at the time of the rental.
• Texas Boating Law states that the person renting the boat is responsible for having all legally required equipment aboard & considers operating a vessel in excess of its capacity rating (combined weight of persons, motor, & gear), hazardous skiing, seat, gunwale, transom riding, and wake jumping negligent operation.
• Owner reserves the right to terminate the boat rental if negligent operation occurs during the rental. Please exercise courtesy & common sense.
• The renter must report any malfunction, breakdown, or accident of the rental craft to the owner immediately.
• ALL State of Texas/ Federal BWI & DWI rules apply.
• All rental boats are checked in and checked out. The operator MUST be present to sign both check-in & check-out forms.
• NO ANIMALS (dogs, etc) are allowed on rental boats at any time.
• Renters are responsible for cost of GAS they use & any propeller damage that may occur.
• As a Renter, you are responsible for leaving the Boat in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Renter, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to the Boat. In the event that the Boat Owner claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage/loss, including but not limited to, photographs, you agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged/lost items with equivalent items.
120 per hour
4 Hour Minimum
880 per day
1 Day Minimum
To get started...
To get started, simply select the desired date(s) and time slots , click “Next Step”, and fill out the following form. Upon receiving your Quote request, we will review and get back to you promptly. Thanks for choosing Frank’s Austin Boats for your Texas Boat Rentals!