Last updated: July 26, 2021
Franks Austin Boats, LLC, FranksAustinBoats.com
1. Acceptance of Policy Terms
2. Information We Collect From You
We automatically collect information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to: the name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet; the IP address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Site; the connection speed/screen resolution/browser used; the date and time you accessed our Site; and the pages you visited. This information (“Non-Personal Information”) does not identify you personally. We use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Site and to consider potential improvements to the Site.
Personally Identifiable Information
You are able to view and download certain content displayed on the Site without disclosing any information that, either alone or in combination with other information, can be used to uniquely identify, contact or locate you (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information,” or “PII”). However, certain features accessible through the Site may require disclosure of certain PII, depending upon the features you are using.
Order Entry and Payment
3. Use of Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to administer your participation in the Site and to communicate information we think may be of interest to you, which may include newsletters, alerts, special promotional offers, consumer surveys and other promotional or informational messages. If you no longer wish to receive such messages, simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ link that we include at the bottom of every email that we send you. If a different opt-out mechanism is provided in any individual message, please follow the directions included within that specific email.
4. Sharing Your Information
We may use third party service providers and suppliers to assist us in administering the Site and providing the services we offer, and to that end, they may have access to your Personal Information. In addition, we may buy or sell business assets or be acquired by or acquire other corporations. In such transactions, Personal Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In addition, in the event we merge or consolidate with another institution, your Personal Information may be transferred to the successor entity. We may also disclose your Personal Information to other affiliated institutions and/or if we are required to do so by law.
6. Linked Sites
7. Security Measures
We strive to maintain the security of your information by using reasonable and appropriate technical, physical and administrative safeguards, including encryption technology, particularly, in connection with the order entry and payment functionality. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online. Consequently, we do not insure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
8. Children and Parents
Use of the Site is not offered to children. If you are under 13, you may not use the Site. We do not intend to collect personal information from children. Parents and guardians are advised that any personal information voluntarily entered by children may be available for public access. If your child has submitted personal information, please contact us to request that such information be removed. Once we are aware of information entered by a child, we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to remove such information from our database; however, we are not liable for any consequences relating to such information.
9. Reviewing Information
You may review your Personal Information stored in your profile by logging into the Site. You may change your contact information, including your name and mailing address. In the event you are unable to change your Personal Information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person signing the check-in form MUST be the one operating the boat or Bareboat Charter equipment, as this person is the one held responsible for ALL damages to the vessel, contents, & actions of their passengers. State law requires children under the age of 12 wear a life vest while on board. The minimum age to rent a boat is 21 years of age. Renter is required to provide proof at time of rental. Texas Parks and Wildlife department requires all persons born after September 1, 1993 to complete a Boating Safety Course approved the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. You must supply the certification at the time of the rental.
Renter certifies that they have a minimum of two years of experience operating vessels of a similar type and size (within 10 feet) to the Scheduled Vessel, have no marine losses in the last ten years, no violations/suspensions (including auto) in the last five years and no criminal convictions or pleas of no contest ever.
• Texas Boating Law states that the person renting the boat is responsible for having all legally required equipment aboard & considers operating a vessel in excess of its capacity rating (combined weight of persons, motor, & gear), hazardous skiing, seat, gunwale, transom riding, and wake jumping negligent operation.
• Owner reserves the right to terminate the boat Bareboat Charter if negligent operation occurs during the rental. Please exercise courtesy & common sense.
• The renter must report any malfunction, breakdown, or accident of the Bareboat Charter craft to the owner immediately.
• ALL State of Texas/ Federal BWI & DWI rules apply.
• All Bareboat Charter boats are checked in and checked out. The operator MUST be present to sign both check-in & check-out forms.
• NO ANIMALS (dogs, etc) are allowed on Bareboat Charter boats at any time.
• Renters are responsible for cost of GAS they use & any propeller damage that may occur.
• As a Renter, you are responsible for leaving the Boat in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Renter, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to the Boat. In the event that the Boat Owner claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage/loss, including but not limited to, photographs, you agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged/lost items with equivalent items.
Full refund up to 5 days prior.