The person signing the check-in form MUST be the one operating the boat or Bareboat Charter equipment, as this person is the one held responsible for ALL damages to the vessel, contents, & actions of their passengers. State law requires children under the age of 12 wear a life vest while on board. The minimum age to rent a boat is 21 years of age. Renter is required to provide proof at time of rental. Texas Parks and Wildlife department requires all persons born after September 1, 1993 to complete a Boating Safety Course approved the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. You must supply the certification at the time of the rental.
Renter certifies that they have a minimum of two years of experience operating vessels of a similar type and size (within 10 feet) to the Scheduled Vessel, have no marine losses in the last ten years, no violations/suspensions (including auto) in the last five years and no criminal convictions or pleas of no contest ever.
• Texas Boating Law states that the person renting the boat is responsible for having all legally required equipment aboard & considers operating a vessel in excess of its capacity rating (combined weight of persons, motor, & gear), hazardous skiing, seat, gunwale, transom riding, and wake jumping negligent operation.
• Owner reserves the right to terminate the boat Bareboat Charter if negligent operation occurs during the rental. Please exercise courtesy & common sense.
• The renter must report any malfunction, breakdown, or accident of the Bareboat Charter craft to the owner immediately.
• ALL State of Texas/ Federal BWI & DWI rules apply.
• All Bareboat Charter boats are checked in and checked out. The operator MUST be present to sign both check-in & check-out forms.
• NO ANIMALS (dogs, etc) are allowed on Bareboat Charter boats at any time.
• Renters are responsible for cost of GAS they use & any propeller damage that may occur.
• As a Renter, you are responsible for leaving the Boat in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Renter, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to the Boat. In the event that the Boat Owner claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage/loss, including but not limited to, photographs, you agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged/lost items with equivalent items.
Full refund up to 5 days prior.